We welcome your leashed pets, in designated cottages, during the last two weeks of August only. You are welcome to cuddle up in front of the fire with your best friend but, we do ask that you abide by the rules below to ensure that the comfort of our other guests is not impaired.
- Pets are welcome during the last two weeks of August only.
- $75 per pet each week
- No more than one pet per cottage – exceptions may be made at the cottage owner’s discretion
- Your pet must be registered at the time of booking
- Pets must be leashed at all times while on the property
- Dogs are permitted to swim in the docking or quiet sitting area of the property but, not the sandy beach area. They must be leashed as soon as they exit the water.
- You must clean up after your pet for the safety and comfort of all other guests.
- Please ensure that your pet is not making noise that will disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests.
- Any damage or extra cleaning required is subject to an additional charge and will be charged to your credit card on file.